Anderson McQue (Part of MPA Group) is recruiting for our client who is the leading supplier of EV charging solutions to the commercial and domestic market in Ireland. Due to continued growth our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage sales for all 3 business units: Fleet, Business and Domestic.
- Generate own leads and follow up to grow the customer base.
- Taylor approach towards different customers depending on business unit.
- Keep the in-house CRM system up to date and use it to help track your sales.
- Liaise closely with other key functions inhouse.
- Develop sales team in accordance with company and market requirements, e.g. telesales.
Your key attributes:
- Not afraid to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
- Agile, outgoing, empathetic, self-aware, positive attitude.
- Well organised and capable of working with multiple projects at one time.
- Sales experience with a technical product/solution.
- Good communication skills and a customer focused team player.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience in the renewable energy sector is a distinct advantage.
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Take full ownership of the sales function.
- Work in a modern and dynamic, forward-thinking team environment.
- Become part of the success story.
- Grow with the business.
- Career development.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please, contact Jochen Leinung at Anderson McQue on + 353(0)86 1022573 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help Anderson McQue find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into Anderson McQue’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.