Do you want to work for one of Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies?
Our client provides a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural customers working across both Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Due to continued growth our client requires project engineers to support a range of renewable projects across Ireland. The successful candidate will be a member of the construction team, responsible for the hands-on project management from initial design through to commissioning and post-installation support.
· Electrical/Mechanical design & installation of renewable energy systems
· Client engagement and interfacing
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
· Management of Subcontractors
· Schedule works programs
· Management of assigned Budget
· Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental responsibility for your projects
· Technical support to customers
· Proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as to keep pace with new developments
· Demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills
· Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
· Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields
· Flexibility to travel
· Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
· Working to KPIs
Experience and Qualifications
· Third level Electrical/Sustainable/Mechanical/Project Management qualification. Due consideration to construction project management experience will be given
· Minimum 2 years Irish Construction experience
· Full Clean Driving License
· Irish Construction requirements knowledge particularly around EHS
· Budget Management
· Knowledge of renewable energy systems Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Company Pension*
· Death in Service*
· Income Protection*
· Flexible Friday*
· Hybrid working*
· Bike to Work Scheme *
· Professional Membership fees*
· Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to the company’s culture and invites you to be part of this diversity.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Jochen Leinung (+353-861022573) at Anderson McQue by sending an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help Anderson McQue find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into Anderson McQue’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.