Anderson McQue (Part of MPA Group) is recruiting for our client who is the leading supplier of EV charging solutions to the commercial and domestic market in Ireland. Due to continued growth our client is looking for a Finance Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and optimize financial strategy and controls.
- Design solid and efficient budget and forecasting processes, analysis.
- Liaise with banks and public institutions to secure grants available to the sector.
- Actively manage debtors and creditors.
- Proactively manage costs, investments and ROI.
- Imbed Continuous Improvement culture.
- Ensure right levels of ERP system integration and digitalization.
Your key attributes:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience with integrations and/or transitions.
- Grow with the organization, Finance Director potential.
- Demonstrate Leadership and ambition.
- Take responsibility, be accountable.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a modern and dynamic team environment.
- Become part of the success story as a key player in the organisation.
- Grow with the business.
- Career development.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please, contact Jochen Leinung at Anderson McQue on + 353(0)86 1022573 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help Anderson McQue find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into Anderson McQue’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.