Customer Service Specialist
Anderson McQue (Part of MPA Group) is recruiting for our client who is the leading supplier of EV charging solutions to the commercial and domestic market in Ireland. Due to continued growth our client is looking for a Customer Service Specialist.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Interact daily with customers and suppliers by phone, email and in person.
- Manage all contracts to ensure deliveries are always on time.
- Manage incoming materials, esp. chargers.
- Respond to all queries quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- Accurate and complete data entry into CRM-system.
- Communicate any issues and status updates to customers and internal functions.
- Deliver excellent customer service levels.
Your Key Attributes:
- Customer service experience essential.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Work on own initiative.
- Experience in outbound sales an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible and reliable, able and willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Highly IT proficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a modern and dynamic team environment.
- Become part of the success story.
- Grow with the business.
- Career development.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please, contact Jochen Leinung at Anderson McQue on + 353(0)86 1022573 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help Anderson McQue find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into Anderson McQue’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.